DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – FULL-TIME
Position Type: Permanent Role
Location: 36b Crummer Road, Ponsonby, Auckland
Remuneration: Competitive rates, dependent on experience of candidates. Flexible working environment. Top location and agency environment. Personal development.
- Spitfire is an experienced, fast paced, fast growing, digital first marketing agency working with premium brands across New Zealand and Australia.
- Strategically driven and goal orientated, we work with some of the biggest brands in New Zealand and abroad to create and implement marketing initiatives that deliver tangible results for our clients.
- We plan and deliver inspirational Digital Marketing campaigns with our own brand of creativity, websites, landing pages, apps, email marketing, social media, online tools, online advertising, automation platforms and more.
- We are a funky and focused bunch who LOVE all things digital.
For further information about us please visit www.spitfire.co.nz
We’re looking for someone to step in, take control and manage our Digital Projects. To take responsibility of the jobs, planning, costing, resources, timelines, delivery, quality of work and project GP.
You’ll have budget and GP responsibility across the Spitfire projects and will report into the Senior Management team.
At the same time you’ll provide digital inspiration to the team for what can be achieved. You’ll be involved in helping define client strategies and then be instrumental in delivering them. You’ll also bring your own experience and ideas to further optimise our business processes in this area.
MANDATORY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years+ production / project management in Digital
- Excellent time management skills
- A multi-tasker working across multiple projects
- Experience in running a Digital Team or Studio will be favourable
- Costing / Proposals / Timelines / Reporting
- Expert at cross-browser support and testing
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral English
- Able to offer operational and process improvements recommendations
- Familiar with the latest digital project management tools (cloud based)
- Focused on achieving project KPIs
- Degree or Experience equivalence
Please email your C.V. and covering letter with links to previous work before 21st February 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.